Smoked salmon frittata with dill yoghurt
3 years agoNutrition
3 years agoNutrition
This delicious smoked salmon and cherry tomato frittata is drizzled with a creamy coconut yoghurt and dill sauce. A really easy but great-tasting dinner for the busy-run up to Christmas.
Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 2 people
120g cherry tomatoes
180g tenderstem broccoli
1 red onion
200g baby white potatoes
2 tsp oil
2 x 100g smoked salmon
80ml coconut yoghurt
Medium handful of fresh dill
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C / gas mark 6, and boil a kettle. Slice the baby potatoes into ½ cm thick slices. Add the potatoes to a saucepan and cover with boiling water and add a pinch of sea salt. Boil for 15 mins, then drain in a sieve and leave for 3 mins to allow the steam to escape.
2. Thinly slice the red onion, and slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Heat a frying pan with 1 tsp oil on a medium heat and add the onion. Cook for 5 mins. Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and turn off the heat.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and lightly whisk. Roughly chop half of the smoked salmon (reserve the second half for later) and chop the dill. Add half of the dill and the chopped salmon to the egg mixture.
4. Place the tomatoes, onion and potatoes in an ovenproof dish, and pour over the egg mixture. Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until the egg is cooked and set.
5. Trim the tenderstem broccoli and slice in half lengthways. Place on a baking tray with 1 tsp oil in the oven for 10 mins.
6. In a small bowl, combine the remaining dill, a squeeze of lemon, a pinch of salt and the coconut yoghurt.
7. Serve the frittata on two warm plates alongside the broccoli and top with the smoked salmon, capers, a handful of rocket and the coconut dill sauce.
508 calories • 35g carbs • 28g fat • 37g protein
Allergens: Eggs, Fish
Recipe courtesy of Mindful Chef
Sign up to learn everything you need to know about CycleMapping, plus how you can live better and feel better through optimising your fitness to you.
Sign up for the very latest news on women's fitness, health and hormones, plus be the first to receive exclusive offers and extras